360 Solutions Strategic Partner
Jason is an experienced consultant specializing in financial management and information technology consulting engagements. Jason works with clients primarily on projects in the areas of sales, operations, finance and technology including needs assessments, strategic
information systems planning, enterprise-wide software evaluation and selection, package implementation services, custom development and project management.
Jason has 20+ years of management consulting experience with client engagements and project teams in multiple industries including consumer goods, discrete and process manufacturing, distribution, life sciences/biotechnology, health care providers and payors, high tech, public sector, energy and utilities, not-for-profit, education, financial services, agribusiness, and transportation.
- Finance & Accounting- GL/AR/AP, Budgeting/Planning, Reporting
- Sales Operations- salesforce automation, EDI
- Business Process Improvement- CMM, flow charts, facilitation, business process design,
- Program & Project Management- methodology, work plan development, PMO, agile/scrum
- Consulting Business Development- consultative selling
- IT Assessments – COBIT, ITIL, PPM
- Strategic & Operational Technology Planning – business case development
- Software Evaluation – ERP, CRM, BI, eCommerce
- Technology Implementation – Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, EDI, ETRM, eCommerce,
- SharePoint, Dynamics GP SDLC Management- custom development, COTS, open-source, SaaS, Agile, RUP
Top 5 Gallup Strengths are: CONTEXT,CONNECTEDNESS, RELATOR, LEARNER and BELIEF